Skip to content
- Mendeley – Easily organize your papers, read & annotate your PDFs, collaborate in private or open groups, and securely access your research from everywhere. Video tutorials.
- Connotea -Free online reference management and sharing for researchers and scientists.
- Calibre – The one stop solution for all your e-book needs. Comprehensive e-book software.
- Concept board – Conceptboard is the online whiteboard app for your project: Visual team collaboration on ideas, drafts and documents.
- Prezi– Prezi is a cloud-based presentation software that opens up a new world between whiteboards and slides. The zoomable canvas makes it fun to explore ideas …
- Google Drive – Create and share your work online and access your documents from anywhere. Manage documents, spreadsheets, presentations, surveys, and more all in one …
- Sky drive – SkyDrive for Windows is the easiest way to access your files …
- Dropbox – Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
- Basecamp – Basecamp is the leading web-based project management and collaboration tool. To-dos, files, messages, schedules, and milestones.
- Lastpass – LastPass is an online password manager and form filler that makes web browsing easier and more secure.
- Webapp note- Easy & powerful online note app. Manage your todo list, Google calendar or Dropbox files: it’s all in the same place and free! (from Chrome store)
- Evernote – The Evernote family of products help you remember and act upon ideas, projects and experiences across all the computers, phones and tablets you use.
- Explain everything/Screenchomp – Apps from Apple store- make live lessons, videos for flipped classrooms.
- Apps from Chrome webstore
- Apps from Apple store
- Online passwords
- Technology in the classroom I
- Technology in the classroom II
- Technology in the classroom III
- Technology in the classroom IV
- Technology in the classroom V