William J Rapaport is an associate professor of Computer Science and Engineering at SUNY Buffalo, USA. He has put together some of his thoughts on ‘How to Study’.
OUTLINE and INDEX:
- Manage your time
- Take notes in class & rewrite them at home
- Study hard subjects first & study in a quiet place
- Read texts actively & slowly, before & after class
- Do your homework
- Study for exams
- Take Exams
- Do research & write essays
- Do I really have to do all this?
- Are there other websites that give study hints?